Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA)
Welcome to the Reemployment and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Program!
This program connects unemployment benefits claimants to reemployment services to aid claimants in finding new employment as quickly as possible. If you are selected by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) unemployment division to participate in this staff-assisted program, here is what to expect:
- You will receive a letter from the TWC notifying you of your selection and mandatory participation in an employment orientation through the local Workforce Solutions North Texas office.
- Review the video below and follow on-screen instructions. The video is about 7 minutes long.
- After you complete the video and contact our staff, they will send you the required paperwork via e-mail OR an appointment will be setup at our office for completion of required paperwork.
- A copy of your ID or Driver’s License is required, this can be upload via a picture or brought with you during the scheduled appointment.
- Once paperwork is completed you will meet with our RESEA Specialist via a return phone call and review paperwork and future job opportunities.
Additional Resources and Documents:
- Verifying your Identity with ID.me
- Texas Workforce Commission UI Claimant Online Submission Portal
- Explore Career Options on Career One Stop
- Acceptable Work Search Activities
- Unemployment Insurance Information
- Work Search Log
We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions, please Contact your local Workforce Center
Please note: Multiple attempts to delay or failure to complete all required services may result in delay or denial of your unemployment benefits.