Your Career. Your Story.
Explore the new Jobs Y'all website from the Texas Workforce Commission.
The Jobs Y’all career exploration campaign and website launched in 2018 to raise awareness about the opportunities and benefits of Texas industries, to inspire and attract young Texans to explore careers, and understand the education and training needed to best position themselves for where the jobs will be when they enter the workforce.
This campaign, initiated by the Texas Workforce Commission, was developed in response to employer and industry feedback that the fast growing industries and occupations are not on the radar of young Texans who would benefit from understanding career opportunities and the education and training pathways needed to enter the workforce with the right skills. This website provides resources to help students, and their parents, teachers, counselors and mentors explore top industries and develop career goals.
Some of these resources include:
- Information on the top eight fastest growing Texas industries
- A Career Explorer app to learn about high-wage, high-growth career opportunities
- Career Success Stories from young professionals
- Information on where to locate activities, events and tours happening statewide
- Links to other career exploration websites including Texas Career Check, Texas Reality Check, the Texas Internship Challenge and Texas OnCourse
- Links to industry and employer online resources to learn more about specific opportunities and organizations to get involved with
For Educators, Counselors, and Families
This website can be used as a resource for educators, counselors, and families to connect their students or children with information about top industries and high-wage, high-growth career opportunities in Texas.